For people living with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has spread to other parts of the body or cannot be removed by surgery, and whose tumor is KRAS G12C positive, and who have received at least one prior treatment.1
THE POSSIBLE SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS OF LUMAKRAS™
If you experience any of these symptoms while taking LUMAKRAS™, you should call your healthcare provider right away.
LUMAKRAS™ may cause serious side effects, including1:
Liver problems: LUMAKRAS™ may cause abnormal liver blood test results. Your healthcare provider should do blood tests before starting and during treatment with LUMAKRAS™ to check your liver function.
- Tell your healthcare provider right away if you get any signs or symptoms of liver problems, including: your skin or the white part of your eyes turns yellow (jaundice), dark or “tea-colored” urine, light-colored stools (bowel movements), tiredness or weakness, nausea or vomiting, bleeding or bruising, loss of appetite, and pain, aching, or tenderness on the right side of your stomach-area (abdomen)
Lung or breathing problems: LUMAKRAS™ can cause inflammation of the lungs that can lead to death. Tell your healthcare provider or get emergency medical help right away if you have new or worsening shortness of breath, cough or fever
LEARN ABOUT THE POSSIBLE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF LUMAKRAS™
When taking any medication, it’s important to be aware of any side effects that you may experience.
The most common side effects of LUMAKRAS™ include1:
Muscle or bone pain
Changes in liver function test and changes in certain other blood tests
These are not all the possible side effects of LUMAKRAS™. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects to Amgen at 1-800-772-64361-800-772-6436 (1-800-77-AMGEN).
When taking any medication its important to be aware of any side effects that you may experience
Talk to your healthcare provider immediately if you notice any side effects so they can make the appropriate decision about further treatment.
Below is a list of tips for most common side effects. Click the “+” button to view the tip for each side effect.
- Drink plenty of water and other clear liquids to keep yourself hydrated2
- Avoid dairy products, spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine2
Muscle or bone pain
- Write down where the pain began, how long it lasts, what makes it feel better, what makes it feel worse, and how it affects your day-to-day life3
- Talking to your healthcare provider about the pain will help them to determine a management plan3
- Eat smaller, more frequent meals4
- Don’t eat foods that are fried, greasy, spicy, or sweet4
- Drink clear liquids and ice-cold beverages4
- Space out your errands and tasks throughout the day to save energy6
- Ask friends and family for help5
- Try doing light physical activities that you enjoy5
Liver ProblemsYour healthcare provider should do blood tests before starting and during treatment with LUMAKRAS™ to check your liver function.1 For the signs and symptoms of liver problems, please see “liver problems” under the possible serious side effects section.
- Note how often and when you cough6
- Tracking your cough can help your healthcare provider determine a treatment option6
Changes in liver function test and changes in certain other blood testsMake sure to ask your healthcare provider about the results of your liver function and other routine blood tests.1